Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cowgirl Meredith

Oh my! We have a cowgirl on our hands! A week or two ago (yes, I'm SOO good at uploading pics right away....), we went to the stock show. At the end there is a "pee-wee show" - here are a few of my faves of Mere (and Cam too!) getting a taste of StockShow-Mania!

Before we left....we MUST pose in the tree......



















Mere and THE PIG. Need i say more?!















Here, Mere w/ her pig. Notice Cam holding one of those sticks too...yeah, that's a little scary.

The pigs liked to run (imagine that!) from the kids...particularly to corners of the arena where lots of them huddled....I'm thinking....If pigs could fly...it would have happened that afternoon!
Okay, not the best pic...but Mere was so proud of her trophy!


Well, these are officially my first pics posted. I think she was in HOG-HEAVEN that afternoon. Yes, pun intended! Hee hee! Oh so fun. It was just great watching her, and I have a feeling I'll be posting pics of the same thing along this time next year! Love that cute cowgirl!

4 comments:

carla's gateway said...

Looks like she knows just how to keep that pig in line! Wonder if this is a prophetic picture? hummm something to ponder. Hey, did you know that Jeff has the secret recipe for pigs winning stock shows? Elly would never take him up on the secret, maybe Meredith will? stay warm on this rather icy end of January day. hug a bunch!

Melody said...

Hello! :)

the lowe down... said...

hi Melody!

Dana said...

How cute and big is she! I have to admit I am very proud. I showed pigs way back in the day! That is fun you met Ashlee! It is such a small world!