Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Lathams Rock!


I HEART the Lathams! All of you! Even Papa Scott who didn't get to chat with us :( What treasures you each are! Beautiful folks who have hearts for the Lord. I love it...love it...love it! Also, you know I enjoyed our time together this afternoon (how nice to just 'sit a spell'!).......but I am certain that MAX did! The old dog didn't know what to do with all that lovin' :) ("Thanks for the scratches", says Max the dog) Blessings over your home until next time!



4 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

I LOVED THE TIME WE HAD TOGETHER!!!! (I wish the words could get bigger because they should be bigger.) It was a breath of fresh air for me to sit in your wonderful den and have a conversation with a friend we trust. (We Lathams have so few friends like that, that are close by.) I felt refreshed and happy when I left your house.
Meredith has gotten sooo big and she is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to meet Cameron too. I bet he is really cute and fun.
Congrats on the many new things that are happening in the Lowe house.
Can't wait to see you again and the whole fam.

the lowe down... said...

You, precious one, and your darling family are welcome in our home anytime. ANYTIME. Please, please come again!!!! Meredith asked me after you left if you would really come back and play sometime. I told her, YES! :)

Diana Latham said...

Thanks for the sweet blog message. We each had fun and enjoyed reconnecting with you. Thanks for sharing your latest joys...we are so happy for you. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Have fun celebrating Cameron's #2.

The Locke Family said...

Kristi! How are you!!! I'm so excited to discover your blog!! Your children are absolutely precious.